The Five Pillars Project is a healthy continuity lifestyle program framed around abundance, not deprivation. You will enjoy eating delicious whole foods; food grown on a plant, not man-made products created in a plant. Start by adding purity and sufficient healthy choices, and you will begin to feel better. Success with this program lies within simplicity. Focus on all the amazing food you can enjoy. Visit The Ancestral Pyramid to get inspired!
Human Food Patterns
The self care phenomena, The Five Pillars Project Lifestyle, teaches about taking daily responsibility by monitoring food choices and energy expenditures every day. Our Food Bank Accounts bioaccumulate either toxicity/deficiencies or purity/sufficiencies. Over time, our Food Bank Accounts bioaccumulate and create changes in our gene expression that can impact our lives toward disease or health. These choices may also exist down generations epigenetically along our Families Germ Line.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when exercising the Pillar Philosophy in terms of daily Food Patterns:
- Adopt a Paleolithic diet as much as possible: plenty of game (wild/ organic/ grass fed) meat, fish, vegetables, nuts and fruit, while avoiding most forms of food not in existence in paleolithic time. It implies avoiding all processed food, and in particular junk food and food with a high glycemic load, such as sweets and cultivated crops like potatoes and cereal grains (in particular wheat).
- Expose yourself regularly to the sun or at least to natural light, to get sufficient vitamin D and prevent depression and a whole host of chronic disease including cancer.
- Essential supplements are nutrients we no longer get from our food sources. These include daily probiotics, sources of omega 3 fatty acids (e.g. Cod Liver Oil), and daily multi-vitamin/mineral support. Buyer Beware! Supplements standards are not the same.
Supplement Nutritional Information To Look For:
- Certified Organic & Non GMO
- 100% Certified Organic Plant-Sourced Active Ingredients
- Yeast Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free
For all of the foods listed, our hope is that you choose those that are free of:
- Antibiotics &/or Hormones
- Animal abuse and that the food the animals were fed was appropriate for their species.